Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

MY NEW DIGITAL SHOWCASE ALBUM

I must complement our hosts for continually offering us new and innovative products. I was immediately impressed with the new digital coin album when it was introduced in January. When the True View photography and reholder special became available in February I began to think about my collection and how I might enhance the presentation.

As you may know I had the first 17 of my complete Lincoln cent PROOF collection with major varieties True Viewed by Phil Arnold and his group over the past couple of years. Although I truly prize my proof set, I also own a fairly complete set of business strike Lincoln cents. For that collection I had certified thru PCGS over 60 of my most valuable coins thru the years but I never had any of them True Viewed. I decided the offer of the special was a good time to send in my "box of 20" key coins to be photographed and reholdered. That included 16 business strikes plus 4 additional key proof cents. Phil did a good job as usual and I now have these 37 coins in a showcase album. You can view them by clicking on the link below.

Steveimage

Comments