Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Just Back - Canadian Collectors Take a Look!

I just got these coins returned today ( I must say that the turnaround was surprising ) - and will be offering many on FeeBay - there are already 3 listed (but they could become unlisted).

The submission is #5003765, and it should be available as shared to anybody interested. A few top-pops and several very near misses...with the registry set awards approaching, it could be a cheap way to bump up your ratings. I won't be listing all of them, and I will take offers via PM...those who have dealt with me before know hat I don't drive a hard bargain on the forums!

Thanks,
Chuck
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I need the order # not the sub #.?image
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    Yes me also. image
  • Options
    Sorry everybody (plus all those PMs!) - after all these years, I never realized that the 'order' number was different than the submission number. I always keep my orders marked 'shared' so that shouldn't be a problem, but I hadn't submitted for about 2 years or so . The ORDER is #20899908.
    I am the administrator of a March Madness pool, and we've have taken on another pool that lost their admin. last year, so it's twice the size - that has kept me very busy for the last few days!

Anyway, I will get to those PMs very shortly, and I now have the correct number for you to take a look at the submission.

Chuck
    Don't you know that it's worth
    every treasure on Earth
    to be young at heart?
    And as rich as you are,
    it's much better by far,
    to be young at heart!
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    It's still not Canadian.image