Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Baseball HOF Registry

Anyone know if PCGS has any plans to create any Baseball HOF Registries?

I've sent numerous messages to PCGS over the last few months without receiving a reply. Just wondering.image
Commems Collector
Subway Tokens

Comments

• Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Wrong forum.
    Paul is right, I did think you were talking of sports cards. Sorry if I upset anyone with my mistake.
    Dan
  • PQueuePQueue Posts: 901 ✭✭✭
    RE:
    Wrong forum
    What?
    I don't own or collect them, but I have sure heard about the US Mint's 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame coins.
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Dan50's defense, He was probably thinking that you were asking about the Baseball H.o.F. baseball card sets for Topps cards which they actually do have on this forum in a different section for PSA.

As far as PCGS starting the 2014 Baseball coins set for the H.o.F. coins, I would certainly send Cosetta Robbins an E-mail here: CRobbins@collectors.com

Cosetta is one of the most helpful and kind people I have ever met, and She will certainly assist you with any questions or concerns you have. Feel free to leave your telephone # and have her call you when it is appropriate and discuss your concerns about getting this set with what coins you would like to see included and see what She has to say. I have spoken to her in person and on the phone several x's and she is quite knowledgeable about both coins and cards.

Later, Paul.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will ask for you.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.