Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1979 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky rookie PSA 8.5 just graded (SOLD)

Just got this back from PSA today. This is a first print run and very tough to get in high grade. $6,000 delivered by paypal gift or add 3% for fees.

[URL=http://s22.photobucket.com/user/hockey76opc/media/PSA message/front_zpssqkm1mlr.jpg.html]image[/URL]

[URL=http://s22.photobucket.com/user/hockey76opc/media/PSA message/back_zpsdctek9ae.jpg.html]image[/URL]

Comments

• Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap that is an incredible card!!

Way too baller for me GLWS
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    That card is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! Can you share its back story?Was it an 8? Did you buy it raw?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    gorgeous card!!
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Mike
    I will take it. Thanks

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That card is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! Can you share its back story?Was it an 8? Did you buy it raw? >>

Thanks! This is a beauty. Love the rough cut. Im selling this for a buddy of mine in Canada. He bought the card raw locally in Ottawa. He sent it to me for grading on his behalf and BAM 8.5!!
  • Options
    That is a nice card. Congrats to the both of you.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Mike,
    I got the Gretzky in and it is awesome. Thanks for making this a smooth transaction.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fitting that the card went from one '54 to another! Congrats to both 54s.