Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: GAI 8 1976 Topps baseball cello pack GAI 8 1977 Topps wax pack PSA 9 1977 OPC baseball wax pack

Listing for sale here a few items from my collection. Payment via paypal gift or add 3% for paypal goods.

GAI 8 1977 Topps baseball wax pack. Housed in a first generation silver flip. Super clean seal on back. $65 dlvd.

Freshly graded, super clean PSA 9 1977 OPC baseball wax pack with George Brett facing out on back! $75 dlvd.

GAI 8 (NM-MT) 1976 Topps baseball unopened cello pack. This pack is beautiful with no rips or tears and a super clean seal on back. Tough pack to find this nice. $225 dlvd.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Bump for a great seller and more importantly, a great guy!!
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, David!

Sunday night bump with price reduction on PSA 8 75 mini pack with Gibson on back, PSA 9 78 cello with Ryan on top and PSA 9 78 cello with Brock on top & Yaz on back!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    Hi Steve (balco758),

Please turn on your PM or PM me your email address.

Thanks!

Tim

• balco758balco758 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Tim - PM is now turned out.

Drop me a note when you can - thanks

Steve
    Thanks, Steve. PM sent. The 78 cellos are now sold.

Bump. image

TGIF..

PSA 9 1980 OPC pack SOLD~75 mini Gibson pack still available!

Bump with new items for sale!

Bump~price on PSA 8 75 mini wax pack with Gibson on back lowered to $115 dlvd.

Forget stocks~invest in cardboard! LOL!

• jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    Thursday bump for a great all-around board member!!!image
    Thanks, John~I appreciate your kind words!

Price reduction to $240 dlvd for the 1981 box. image

Early Saturday morning bump with a couple new packs added, including a PSA 6 73 5th series (Schmidt series) wax pack (from Fritsch) and a super clean GAI 8 1976 Topps baseball cello pack!

Update to reflect sales and price reduction on the GAI 8 76 cello. Thanks!

• esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    That 1979 cello is insane. Amazing item. I've never seen any 10, let alone one with a HOFer on the front - centered. Good luck with the sales.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
    Thanks, Scott! 1976 Topps baseball cello still available~price reduced to $230 dlvd!

• KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have bought several items from the seller in the past and has some great stuff - giving a bump to a great seller who deserves it on here.

KC
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>giving a bump to a great seller who deserves it on here. KC >>

We ARE talking about Tim, right?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>giving a bump to a great seller who deserves it on here. KC >>

We ARE talking about Tim, right? >>

I guess so. image
    Thanks, KC~I appreciate the kind words!

Doug, I'm going to have to reconsider that Foster's mug I was going to buy for you next time we meet up at Miller's! LOL!

ETA: Bump for addition of 1977 and 1980 wax packs! image

Labor Day weekend bump with new packs/prices!

1980 wax pack is sold~$65 dlvd takes GAI 8 1977 wax pack.

Happy Labor Day to all!