Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Any good card stores in New England?

Hello guys anyone know of any good card shops in New England I live in Ma myself but over the years so many have closed it's hard to say who is still open.
I would go to NH/CONN/MAINE/ MA I wound be looking for a shop with vintage cards. I know about DJ's sports cards in Oxford Ma but I go there all the time I am looking for something different.

thank you for looking.

Comments

• Options
    Hi George, I hope you're doing well.

I like Collector's Heaven in Manchester, NH. Almost all of their vintage is raw, and the prices are on the high side, but the amount of inventory is astounding.
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    Slapshot in Saugus MA is my go to spot. Mark the owner may be the most stand up guy I've ever met in this hobby

There's pretty much something from everything, literally. Not too much graded, lots of raw vintage to modern. If you

are looking for anything particular just call ahead, he may have to dig as there's too much to display

Working on sets, bring your wantlists as he is pretty well organized.

Must say though, it's all about what comes through the door. I have gotten incredible pieces by chance timing and sometimes

a phone call. Actually, I just picked up 2 raw Jordan RC's last week. I couldn't rip the cash out of pocket faster haha!!

Great guy to work with, knows his stuff but isn't there to just show it all off like a museum
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys I will check them out.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    I hear that the New England area is a good place to buy cards right now. They have deflated prices.
    Robert
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    hear that the New England area is a good place to buy cards right now. They have deflated prices.

no Robert they are 4x more expensive. One for each SB ring. lol
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Well went to NH today and picked up a few singe EX+ or better but not much really. Dan your right he is high end on his cards but was a very nice guy and he has a super store. I will try the Saugus store in a week or so.