Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Chicago Cubs Game used, bobble heads, Uncut card sheets and "stuff"

I have for sale 2 pairs of game used pants from the 2016 season. These home and road uniform pants are from Pitcher Pedro Strop and show excellent game use. Each of these pants have been made by Majestic and show the proper tagging and excellent game use at the bottom of the pant legs. I have tried to do some photo matching with these pants but I have zero patience for that so I will let you attempt to do it but the wear at the bottom are consistent with the photos I have seen for Strop. He wars his pants long and it is not unusual to have them caught on his cleats near the heal, making holes in the bottom. When you look at these photos you will see cleat marks and ball field dirt that has stained the the material. This lot will also include the belt that is also game used. I am looking for 135.00 delivered for the lot and OBO.

The next item is a Anthony Rizzo rookie bobble head from the 2013 season and was given out at Wrigley Field during that year. This bobble comes mint in box and has only been out of the box to take this photo. These have been going for nearly 50 bucks on Ebay but I am asking 45.00 DELIVERED.

The next item is a very cool bobble that celebrates Anthony Rizzo's on the tarp catch last year at Wrigley Field. I am asking 75.00 DELIVERED on this awesome bobble.

The first items for sale a Chicago Cubs Joe Madden and Clark bobble that are mint in box that were issued this year. Looking for $45.00 DELIVERED (was $65.00) on Clark and $45.00 DELIVERED (was $75.00)on the Madden. I also have a Bryant for 75.00 delivered (was $95.00).

The next item is a full, uncut sheet of Chicago Cubs baseball cards that were produced exclusively for the Cubs by Topps in 2013. These cards would have been cut up to normal card size and distributed on four different Baseball Card days at Wrigley Field in 2013. These full card sheets have never been issued by the team except to some team officials and a few, select season ticket holders. These sheets have been stored flat and have zero creases. The best part of this sheet is the inclusion of a recognized rookie card of Cubs prospects Baez, Solar and Albert Almora.

These sheets will be carefully rolled and shipped in a high quality mailing tube with care taken to not crease or ding them. These had been selling for $65.00 but I am now asking $45.00 DELIVERED on these sheets. I just realized the photo I posted of the full sheet appears to have some tape on it...yours will NOT have tape but will come in beautiful shape, ready for framing.

Remember, Topps only made 200 sheets total for the team to use as they see fit and there are not many out there. This is an official Chicago Cubs and Topps issued item.

The next item is a full set of TEN Chicago Cubs bobble heads that were given out on consecutive Fridays during the 2014 season at Wrigley Field. The bobble heads commemorated various events that happened at Wrigley Field over the previous 100 years. To obtain this set one would have been to all ten home dates spaced throughout the season. The dates of the distribution and the bobble heads that you will receive are as follows:

Joe Tinker (April 18)

Red Grange (May 2)

Babe Ruth (May 16)

All-American Girls Professional Baseball League (June 6)

Ernie Banks (June 20)

< />Gale Sayers (July 11)

Jack Brickhouse (July 25)

first night game at Wrigley (Aug. 8)

Kerry Wood (Aug. 22)

Greg Maddux (Sept. 5)

The nodders are mint in the box and will be carefully shipped to your home. Shipping on this lot will be FREE. As you can understand this lot will cost a fortune to ship but please know they will all be shipped securely and the cost of shipping will be included in the cost of the auction. These sets have been going for well over 325 bucks on Ebay but I will offer this set here for 310.00 delivered.

The next item up for sale is the 2014 100th anniversary of Wrigley Field Ernie Banks bobble head. This item was given away on June 20, 2014 and features Mr. Cub in his well known batting stance. These have been going crazy on Ebay since his passing but now the prices have stabilized. I am asking 50.00 delivered (was $60.00).

I am also selling the following bobbles from the 2014 100th anniversary of Wrigley Field at the following DELIVERED prices.

Babe Ruth....$55.00

Gale Sayers...$32.00

Kerry Wood...$32.00

Greg Maddux...$32.00

Quantity discounts are available!

I have more "stuff" coming. Please check back!

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments