Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS- 10 1985 Topps Wax Boxes BBCE FASC, #1 KDKA baseball Set

I have a few items that Im looking to sell.
All items are postage paid.

1982 Fleer Vending Case- $700 SOLD

1983 Fleer Vending Case- $700 SOLD

1984 Fleer Vending Case- $600 SOLD

10-1985 Topps Wax Boxes BBCE Sealed FASC- $1100 SOLD 5 BOXES, STILL HAVE 10 LEFT

10-1983 Donruss Wax Boxes- $950 (I have an unopened case but the case has a tear in it) BOTH LOTS SOLD

1968 KDKA Pirates Complete Set All PSA Graded #1 on the Registry- Many of the cards are the highest graded. Tough Regional Set. A few of the cards are relatively easy but several are not. Clemente, Stargell, Wills, Bunning and Mazeroski to name a few. Its taken many years to get this set where it is right now. $1100

1975 Carvel Basketball Set. #3 on the Registry. All but 3 cards are PSA 10 including the Jabbar. $500

All items are Paypal Gift only or Check or M.O

Thanks
Bob

Comments

• Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Sales updated
  • Options
    and your point is...............????? I updated the sold items.
  • Options
    tt
  • Options
    PM sent
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    Response sent
  • Options
    GrimsterGrimster Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

<< <i>and your point is...............????? I updated the sold items. >>

His point was that you are supposed to edit your post to reflect the sold items. You are NOT suppose to edit your post to reflect sold items....then bump your own thread just a couple hours after your initial post.

So if you sell one item per hour (for example), you could update your original post to reflect the sold items. This would not bump your thread back to the top of the subforum. However, you are not allowed to reply in a new post in your thread once per hour informing everyone of the sales, your edits to the original should reflect that.

Basically, it doesn't matter how much you sell or how quickly you sell it, you are only allowed to bump your thread once per day.

Im assuming answering questions directed at you is handled differently and you could respond to those as they come in. But ya, bumping your thread with terms like "sales updated" just a couple hours after your last post is a no no.

• Options
    Another country heard from. Send me to PSA forum prison. H
    This will be my bump for the day
  • Options
    Sales updated , daily bump
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Man, I never knew that the rules stated you aren't allowed to bump your thread by saying that you sold a card that was listed.
    Good luck with the sales.....
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    tt
  • Options
    tt
  • Options
    tt
  • Options
    tt