Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: (4) Box Fresh 1980 Topps Baseball Rack Packs!(SOLD)

U.S. shipping only)

Hello, thought I'd throw on a pre-superbowl listing containing four box fresh, guaranteed authentic 1980 Topps baseball rack packs. All four racks exhibit factory clear and factory soft cellophane with no tears, rips, splits or holes anywhere. All four header cards are pristine, unpunched (never hung) and not even a hairline crease can be seen. All 24 visible cards have correct placement and still maintain their factory sharp edges. Additionally none of the 24 visible cards have those distracting "loader marks". The centering is nice as well on all the top cards, and when you consider the absence of loader marks you have four racks with outstanding eye appeal. All seals are tight and original. The consistent centering of the four header cards along with the size and location of the "cross hairs" tells you all four racks came from the same box/case. These racks would make a nice addition to anyone assembling a box of mint 1980 racks!

Asking $249 (delivered). BBCE list price on four is $380 + shipping. Dave & Adams is $400. I accept paypal gift, standard paypal (+3% fees), postal money orders or personal checks. Racks will be very carefully packaged and sent in a usps priority box w/tracking. Insurance/delivery confirmation is extra. I always ship within one business day. Thanks, Don-- and go Seahawks
"You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me"--Wyatt Earp

Comments