Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 1989-2013 Topps football unopened boxes (25 years)

I am offering here first an opportunity for someone to purchase my pc of topps football boxes from 1974 to 2013...as a whole lot. I've got mulitple of specific years so you could actually pick the ones you want. All are BBCE wrapped and all are in exceptional shape. The 1975 is cello from a sealed a case from 2013 National in Chicago, and boxes like the 1974 wax are simply pristine with the actual Topps pamphlet still inside the flap, as stated from Steve at BBCE, and preferations that are 100% in tact. No worries about x-out either. It is truly a one of a kind collection, that in my opinion should be on that new Sports Cards and Memorbillia TV show.

Most of the bigger buyers come on here so I thought I'd try it out first and see if anyone has real interest. If not, you will see something like this go up within the next year or two with a major auction house or possibly through Steve himself. I considered selling box by box. I considered doing a massive rip offering...but in the end, I want someone to enjoy/invest in what I've been able to hand pick and obtain over the years.

For what its worth...Portions of the proceeds of this sale will go to my son's college fund, a mini vacation with my wife, St. Jude (in honor of a dear friend), and of course...2 PSA cards I've had my eye on for as long as I've been a collector.

I would appreciate it if you have real interest to NOT reply to this thread, rather PM me.

Thanks
Steven

Thanks
Steven
"Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd

Comments