Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Unique Opportunity to Purchase a John F. Kennedy Autograph - Part of Collection for Sale

Unfortunately, the time has come to thin down my JFK signature collection in order to help fund a new purchase. I've never even shown many of these items before, so this is truly a unique opportunity to pick up some pretty amazing JFK autographs in my opinion. As always, please excuse the somewhat crappy iPhone photos. If you are interested in a piece and want better photos or want to have an offline conversation about it, please PM me. I'd be happy to describe the piece in much greater detail. Also, all prices below include shipping. With that said, here we go...

1.) John F. Kennedy Signed Profiles in Courage Softcover Book (ornate signature). It's not often you see this style of signature from Kennedy, and is much more desirable. There is a bend that touches on the signature (as can be seen in the photo). VERY bold ballpoint. $2000 check/pp gift.

imageimageimage

2.) John F. Kennedy Signed Campaign Piece. For the more budget-constrained JFK collector. This roughly 6x6 piece of campaign advertising has been signed in ballpoint on the left side. Very typical "hurried" campaign-style JFK signature. There is a tape stain on the top. $1000 check/pp gift.

imageimage

3.) John F. Kennedy Signed American Legion Award Brochure. This piece may have the best pedigree of any piece on my collection. The signature was obtained at the award ceremony by William Freeland, who sold the piece to the famous JFK collector, Robert White. This piece would have been signed during the presidency. Framed and matted together in the original 1960s (ugly) frame and matte that Mr. Freeland had gotten is the signed brochure, an 8*10 photo of the exact event and Mr. Freeland's invitation to the ceremony. I didn't measure the piece, but my guess is overall length is 30 inches or so. Beautiful, bold JFK presidential signature. $2400 check/pp gift.

imageimageimageimageimage

4.) John F. Kennedy Signed To Turn the Tide Hardcover. Last, but not least, is an extremely rare signed hardcover copy of To Turn the Tide. Beautiful bold signature signed while JFK was resident, and a book you will not see come up for sale often. This book was purchased from Charles Hamilton, another esteemed JFK collector and the author of the famous JFK signature study. $2500 check/pp gift.

imageimageimage
For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.