Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1977 Topps BB commons/minor stars

I'm looking to complete a set for my brother along with his cards from that year that I have. I'm not too concerned about condition but I don't want cards with rubber band marks, writing (except maybe checklists), or so worn they are floppy. If you have an ungradable major stars you'd want to get rid of I'd like to hear about it, too. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    Hi. Please turn on your pm. I have most of the 77 stars in collectible condition. They are not mint but it sounds like they will work for you and at a good price. Let me know if interested,. Tom
  • Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭
    PM turned on. Thanks for the head's up. Didn't know I had to do that.
  • Options
    Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.
  • Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump and thanks to lightningboy and gawaintheknight for their transactions. 65% complete now. If anyone has any more I have an updated list.
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    PM Sent
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy