Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Chicago Cubs Anthony Rizzo STAR WARS Jedi Bobble Head and more CUBS stuff

I have for sale one Anthony Rizzo bobble head that was given away on Star Wars night at Wrigley Field on August 20, 2014. This bobble head features Jedi Rizzo in a brown cape with a blue light saber for a bat. This very cool item has never left the package and would be an incredible addition to any Cubs or Star Wars collection.

I have seen one collector put this in his man cave, on the mantle of his fireplace with a spot light on it. It honestly looked pretty darn cool.

These bobbles have been going for anywhere between 85.00 and 125 on Ebay. I am looking for $90 dollars delivered on this item.

I also have for sale the following

A 2013 Topps Archives Chicago Cubs Jorge Soler, Albert Almora, Javier Baez rookie card......well I actually have the whole sealed pack for sale.

These cards were given out to Cubs fans on baseball card day in 2013. Partial sets were given out on consecutive Baseball Card days with the only way to obtain a full 82 card set was to attend each promotional day. This rookie card is still sealed in the cellophane wrapper along with the other cards it was distributed that day. I have not taken the cards out of the wrapper and these great looking Topps cards, along with this first official Topps rookie card of Soler, Almora and Baez will be included. These individual cards have been going for $40 to $60 on Ebay. I am looking to get $35.00 DELIVERED for a sealed pack of cards that is guaranteed to include this rare and valuable rookie card.

The pack will be sent sealed, sandwiched between cardboard and sent in a bubble mailer.

I have for sale a number of Chicago Cubs related memorabilia. All of these items comes directly from Wrigley Field as they were give aways to either the season ticket base of the team or select fans as they entered the ball park. and all are great CHRISTMAS OR HOLIDAY ITEMS.

I have for sale a Andre Dawson jersey. These jerseys were given away by the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field in (I believe) 2005. I am not exactly sure of the year but I do know that the Cubs were only giving away 100 of these jerseys to specific seat owners who held a ticket to that dates game. These are authentic Mitchel and Ness Cooperstown Collection jerseys that are as authentic and as close to game issues as they come. These jerseys are an 1990 Andre Dawson #8 and have the 1990 All Star Game patch on one sleeve and the happy cubby on the other. This jersey is a size 52 (the only size they made) and just bif enough for any cub collector who enjoys the occasional beers and hot dogs.

You will NOT find these jerseys on the M&N web site as they were custom made for the Cubs and only 100 were made. The tagging shows $300 bucks and a comparison online search shows a number of M&N Dawson road jerseys for $135 to $150. I am asking $110 DELIVERED for this jersey. I do want to say that I do have a few of them in case you want more than one or others would like one.

I also have for sale a full set of TEN Chicago Cubs bobble heads that were given out on consecutive Fridays during the 2014 season at Wrigley Field. The bobble heads commemorated various events that happened at Wrigley Field over the previous 100 years. The dates of the distribution and the bobble heads themselves are as follows:

Joe Tinker (April 18)
Red Grange (May 2)
Babe Ruth (May 16)
All-American Girls Professional Baseball League (June 6)
Ernie Banks (June 20)
Gale Sayers (July 11)
Jack Brickhouse (July 25)
first night game at Wrigley (Aug. 8)
Kerry Wood (Aug. 22)
Greg Maddux (Sept. 5)

The nodders are mint in the box and will be carefully shipped to your home. Ebay has the full 10 bobble head set being sold (not just offered but sold) at $325+ but I am asking $295 DELIVERED on this lot. This lot is going to cost a bundle to ship but since shipping is included in the lot that is my worry not yours. I can assure you these bobble heads will be shipped securely.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments