Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

YAZ CARDS WANTED

I always want to beef up My Yaz Master Set. This is my main collecting focus. I'm interested in any and all graded Yaz items that fill one of the many empty slots in my set (and fit my budget). I also would be interested in any raw Yaz cards that are "sub worthy" and would pull at least a PSA 7.

In addition, I'm also working on the 1959 Fleer Ted Williams set. Currently 47 down, 33 to go. Write to let me know which ones you have available.

Football wish list:

I have a PSA Gino Cappelletti Master Set (25% complete). Below are the cards I'm looking for and the grades I'm hoping to get them in:
1962 Fleer #3, PSA 7
1963 Fleer #5, PSA 8
1964 Topps #5, PSA 8
1965 Topps #5, PSA 7
1967 Topps #3, PSA 8
1969 Topps #172, PSA 8
1970 Topps #7, PSA 9

I'm also always looking to expand my Andre Tippett player collection and I have a wish list of a few dozen cards, including many "oddball" issues. These include, but are not limited to, his 1986 McDonalds cards in every color and any Frito Lay stickers. If you pm me I will happily email the wish list to you. I'm also always interested in any autographed Tippett cards, particularly from 1992 Pro Line Profiles.

I'd prefer to trade and I've got tons of raw cards to help you finish sets, or build player collections. I could also purchase these cards, especially the ones for the player collections. Please contact me if you have any of this stuff I need and LET'S MAKE A DEAL! PM works, or email dbesse27@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Comments