Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Large Unopened Wax/Cello, PSA Graded Card, and Auto Collection Found For Sale - Details Inside - Fin

I recently found a large sports memorabilia collection for sale. The collection consists of late-1970s baseball unopened wax and cellos through 1986 (includes 1980s Fleer, Donruss, Leaf, etc.). You are looking at a large number of boxes from each year, mostly Topps (for obvious reasons). The collection also includes rare 1970s-1980s non-sports unopened wax, such as 1971 Partridge Family wax boxes, 1985 series 1-2 WWF Wrestling Canadian and British wax boxes, etc. In addition to the large number of raw unopened boxes, the seller also has many PSA graded single packs, such as 1971 and 1972 Topps Baseball. There is also a small collection of raw racks and cellos with stars on top, to include some football with Jerry Rice and Montana rookies on top.

Aside from the unopened items, the collection includes many PSA graded cards ranging T206s to modern baseball stars. There are another 200000 raw baseball cards, mix of stars, commons, and sets from 1970-1986. Finally, there are large number of raw and PSA authenticated autos, to include Mickey Mantle (5+ items), Michael Jordan (5+ autos), Reggie Jackson, Dale Murphy, Chipper Jones, John Smoltz, Tom Glavine, Ken Griffey Jr, Peyton Manning, Bo Jackson, etc. These autos include balls, bats, 8x10s, posters, batting helmets, jerseys, etc.

Likely retail value on ebay would be high 5 figures $$$$$. Seller is asking mid 5 figures $$$$$. I viewed the collection and was impressed. Not the normal junk you find these days. The seller was a prior dealer and autograph promoter. He maintained partnerships with Al Rosen and Murphy during the 1980s and 1990s. He traded in his card shops to open a small computer retail empire. He recently became an empty nester and is downsizing his home. Wife wants the collection to go...he wants to cash in. Pictures of the items are below. These were taken by my cell phone and are not of high quality. I probably only captured 50% of what is there.

I am willing to provide details on the collection in exchange for a finder's fee upon completion of a sale with the seller. Terms are 5% in cash or paypal from the sale price > 5 figures $$$$$ (Example: you pay $20k, I get a $1k finders fee). Alternate for finders fee could be paid in current market value of sports cards/autos/wax from this collection or your personal collection at a rate of 10% of the final sales price for 5 figures $$$$$. If you buy only a part of the collection, such as some vintage wax and pay 4 figures $$$$, I would get a 10% finders fee cash or paypal. Alternate for finders fee could be paid in current market value of sports cards/autos/wax from this collection or your collection at a rate of 15% of the final sales price for 4 figures $$$$.

This is not a scam and I am not wasting your time. I have found 3 different large collections in the last 12 months, most being vintage oriented. I work with members from this board to provide details and was given finders fees in return for my information. For proof of my previous dealings, contact JHS5120 on this board. I found him a large vintage collection that he flipped with large profits earlier this calendar year. He posted some details, but not all....see thread here: Thread

Pictures of the current collection or sale are in this imgur.com album here: Pictures Here

Logistics Note: Large Uhaul trailer or similar sized uhaul truck will be required at a minimum to move all of this.

Contact me via PM for the details. First come, first serve.

Serious only please...if you don't have at least 5 figures $$$$$ to spend here, you will be ignored. I am not going to push the seller people who are out of this price range.

Meatloaf

Comments