Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

PSA 9 & 10 RCs for Sale (All Sports)

Scans available upon request. Please add $3 shipping per order. PM if interested. Thanks.

Hockey
1969 OPC Jean Pronovost PSA 9 $20
1979 OPC Bobby Smith PSA 5 $5

Basketball
1969 Topps Bill Paultz PSA 8 $20
1978 Topps Marques Johnson PSA 9 $20
1990 Fleer Sarunas Marciulionis PSA 9 $10

Baseball
1989 Score Traded Albert Belle PSA 10 $8
1990 Leaf Larry Walker PSA 10 $12
1997 Bowman Chrome Miguel Tejada PSA 10 $15
1997 Bowman Chrome Aramis Ramirez PSA 10 $12
2001 Upper Deck Ryan Howard PSA 10 $10

Football
2003 Leaf Rookies & Stars Asante Samuel PSA 10 $100
2004 Topps Chrome Steven Jackson PSA 8 $10
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
    More cards added.
    More cards added.
    Bump.