Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

National Inventory

Hey all. I have had several people ask to see what I will be bringing to the national, so I thought I'd post the link to my CF page for anyone interested. It is updated with only a couple cards to add. I know I have some guys coming to see specific cards, so please come early if there is something you'd like to see in person. I hope to see a lot of board members at the show!!

http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jdfoy

Jeff
Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
Card Country
Graded stars 1950's-1980

Comments

• cardcountrycardcountry Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    Thank you- that's very nice. Much appreciated!

Jeff
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
    Haha nope I'll be there all 5 days. Stop by any time!

Jeff
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • Would you take a first born son for the high grade '56s?
    haha

Nice cards!
    Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

• Some of your cards are mind blowing!!! Nice collection.
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    Great stuff good luck with them. There just nice to look at
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Wow great cards Jeff! Wish I was going so I pick a couple up. Good luck with your sales.

Jeff
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    You did a lot of work with that inventory set up. It looks nicely done. Why not put prices on them?
    Well I really have just used the CF site to keep my cards organized and to send scans to people (when I don't have access to my home computer) when people request them. I decided to post the link just because I had several requests. Guess I should have thought about the pricing aspect.

Jeff
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭
    Ditto. Would have been interested to see price on the '55 Topps.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • I can tell you that Jeff is an awesome seller. I have bought a few off him along with another buddy of mine and we received stellar service every time. He has not been selling because he was gathering inventory for the Nationals. If you are interested, I would suggest to send him a PM instead of trying to bash on a public forum but yet still interested. Pick a side man. Not really the best way to get someone's attention.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    I only questioned him in my earlier post about pricing.....The title does say "National Inventory". That post in the BST forum was fine. He was letting everyone know he's going to the national and what he will have there for sale.
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a tremendous batch of cards.

Good luck at the National.

• cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭

<< <i>I only questioned him in my earlier post about pricing.....The title does say "National Inventory". That post in the BST forum was fine. He was letting everyone know he's going to the national and what he will have there for sale. >>

Agreed as well.

Do people use this Collector Focus site much? Worthwhile?
  • Awesome cards and great idea except the price thing. Hopefully when the dust settles and National is over he can update inventory with prices.

Mike
    Working my way to #1 1979 Topps Hockey
    I know it's going to be tough!