Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Wanted: 1974 Topps Red Sox in PSA 8 or 9

OK I have a new side project: 1974 Red Sox team set on the PSA registry. Prefer PSA 8 or 9, but in some cases will settle for a 7. Can only afford Fisk in an 8, shooting for 9's with the others whenever possible. I've got the Yaz and a red flip Bernie Carbo auto, need all the rest. Who has any of these available? I've made a lot of deals on these boards and I'm eager to make more. Below is a list of the baseball and football cards I'm seeking.

Baseball:

First and foremost, collecting ALL YAZ CARDS! Especially PSA or nice raw cards, but really I'm interested in everything Yaz!

1974 Topps: need most Red Sox in PSA 8 or 9 (only have Yaz and Carbo)

Need most 1959 Fleer Ted Williams (34 down, 46 to go)

1951 Bowman: most Brooklyn Dodgers cards (only have Newcombe, Furillo and Cox). PSA graded or crease-free raw cards.

Football:

1962 Fleer #3 Gino Cappelletti
1963 Fleer #5 Cappelletti
1964 Topps #5 Cappelletti
1965 Topps #5 Cappelletti
1969 Topps 4-in-1 Cappelletti with West/Herock/Byrd

I'd prefer to trade because I'm on a very limited budget. I've got tons of stuff to help you finish sets, or build player collections. I could be convinced to buy, but only in special circumstances and if the price is very low. No matter what, though, contact me if you have any of this stuff and LET'S MAKE A DEAL! PM works, or email dbesse27@hotmail.com

Comments