Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

NASCAR lots SOLD

Hello, I have a box of NASCAR cards that I would like to sell as one lot, because I am too lazy to list these individually on ebay. There are 286 cards. 90% of these cards have a book value of between $7 and $25, and the other 10% book between $2 and $6. All of the cards are in top loads and are priced with the hi book value from the 2013 Beckett Racing Collectibles guide.

The 286 cards have a total book value of $3069. They are all near mint or better, except you may run across a handful that have some light wear. This lot has inserts, parallels, die cuts, numbered cards, rookies, and many stars, including quite a few Dale Earnhardts.

I am asking for a little under 4% of the book value of $3069 - $150 price dropped to $125, and I will pay for shipping in a large flat rate Priority Mail box.
__________________________________________________ _______________

I also have a box that contains approximately 1100 NASCAR inserts and stars. These cards book at anywhere between $1.50 and $6 each. This box contains a lot of base star cards, and inserts, die cuts, and parallels of common players. The box books at around $3500 and I am asking for $150 price dropped to $125 and I will pay for shipping.
__________________________________________________ _____________
The 3rd group is well over 1000 NASCAR star cards. These are mostly base cards. Over 200 Jeff Gordon, 300 Terry LaBonte, 100 Tony Stewart, 150 Mark Martin, 100 Rusty Wallace, 50 Ricky Rudd, and 50 Dale Earnhardt. I am asking $75 price dropped to $50 for this lot and I will pay for shipping.
__________________________________________________ ______

If you want them all I will sell them for $300 price dropped to $225 shipped. I don't have many transactions on this board, but I have many transactions on Net54 and over 4000 feedbacks on eBay under "buymycards!" Thank you, Rick

Comments