Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

"yankee heroes past and present"- mickey mantle and don mattingly signed plaque

i have a dual 8x10 photo plaque of mickey mantle and don mattingly signed in blue sharpie...the plaque reads "yankee heroes, past and present"...the lady i purchased it from a few years ago told me it was kept on the wall of her hobby shop in the mid 80's, then was put in storage for many years...the plaque itself looks a little rough and has worn rounded corners and a scratch across the pieces of glass that hold the photos down(a result of being kept in storage all those years) but the photos themselves are in good shape and the signatures are strong and distinct...there is no c.o.a. with it, but these are undeniably authentic mantle and mattingly signatures. Asking price is $500, or would consider a trade for 70's unopened cello/rack. Pictures sent upon request. pm me if interested. thanks-phillip

Comments

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    can you please post a scan or two for the board to see?

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    i can send you pics in an email but ive yet to figure out how to put them on here keeps saying the file size is too big
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    whhp72@yahoo.com
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    pics sent