Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

NEW MODELS: Card Vault Graded Card Cases (75 CARD & 750 CARD CAPACITIES)

We are pleased to announce two new models of the Card Vault storage cases which are expected to be available before the end of the year (via emails to collectiblestorage@hotmail.com or PMs here)

MODEL 100: CARD SHOW CARD VAULT

For those collectors looking for a case that is a bit easier to hand carry at shows than our model 200 or model 200M we a pleased to introduce a hand-carried model with all of the normal Card Vault features and having storage capacity of approximately 75 original PSA slabs. Introductory price is $170 + shipping.

MODEL 800: LARGE SET/INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CARD VAULT

And for those who want a single case to store a large set, as well as for large volume dealers, we are introducing a high capacity model that features a unique 2-tier storage system that provides storage capacity for approximately 750 original PSA slabs. This case comes with wheels and a pull-out handle. Introductory pricing is $495 + shipping.

========== EXISTING MODEL THREAD CONTINUES FROM HERE ============

Looking for an alternative way to safely store and/or more easily transport graded cards and packs than the white cardboard boxes many of us are so familiar with? Then look no further. Card Vault graded card cases are built by collectors, for collectors.

AND MODEL 200, 200M AND 300 ALSO FIT FOR STANDARD HEIGHT TOP-LOADERS AND 1-TOUCH MAGNETIC HOLDERS!!!!

With a variety of sizes and configurations, Card Vault is rapidly becoming the preferred storage method of the discriminating collector looking for best-in-class security and protection for their valuable collections.

Cases are shipped to you directly via economy shipping (usually UPS Ground in the USA). Orders can be placed by sending me a PM or emailing us at:

collectiblestorage@hotmail.com

Please include the case model(s) and quantities desired, your name/address details, and email address. An invoice for your order will be generated and sent to you via email.

We can supply Card Vault cases to customers outside the USA, but shipping costs need to be worked out for each international order (import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser for international orders).

Each Card Vault graded card storage/transportation case is a watertight, crush proof, dust proof polyethylene case (see pictures below). Each model comes with a custom-designed foam insert to hold either standard size graded cards from PSA, SGC, GAI, Beckett, etc. or standard size graded packs. We are also working individually with collectors and dealers looking for non-standard sized graded card cases (Tall Boys, Tickets, etc.) on a custom order basis.

Selecting the right size Card Vault(s) is easy. We have:

- hand-carried models that can be used for both storage and small-scale transportation of standard-size graded cards, tallboys and over-sized graded items (up to 7 1/2" in their largest dimension)

- maximum capacity models for standard-size graded cards that will meet the needs of larger volume collectors and dealers

- a wheeled model with a pull-out handle for those who regularly move larger volumes of standard-sized graded cards (and since its crush-proof, it also doubles as a convenient seat with a back rest so you can sit down at tables)

- a graded pack model that accommodates the larger slabs (width, height and thickness of pack slabs)

We continue to incorporate customer feedback into making refinements in the original case design, and thank all our customers for their invaluable insights. The latest revision can be seen in some of the photos below (a thinner lid insert measured within 1/8"-1/16" of the tops of the slabs for a better fit and easier closing of the cases). We're keeping the photos of both the older version (thick lid foam) and newer version (thinner lid foam) up for a while so you can easily see the difference.

And all Card Vault graded card storage/transportation cases still come with a Lifetime Warranty from the case manufacturer. Replacement foam inserts are also available for purchase for existing customers.

Here are the specifications and pricing for the current standard models.

MODEL 200: COLLECTOR CARD VAULT

Price: $250/case + economy shipping

Holds approximately 240* standard-sized PSA cards in 4 rows (recommended up to 60 PSA standard-sized cards or equivalent per row). Meets all ATA requirements for carry-on usage on airlines. A dual-purpose case that can be used for slightly easier to handle storage (i.e., less “loaded” weight) or as a hand-held carrier to securely transport up to a few hundred cards.

L x W x H (ID) 18.5" x 13" x 7"

Lid / Base 1.5 + 5.5"

Material Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)

ATA Rated Yes

Padlockable Yes

Handles Snap-down rubber over-molded handle

Latches "Trigger Release" latch system

Wheels No

Color Black

Water Resistance Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof (MIL-C-4150J)

Empty Weight 6.6 lbs.

MODEL 200M: MOBILE CARD VAULT

Price: $275/case + economy shipping

Holds approximately 226* standard-sized PSA cards in 4 rows (recommended up to 53 PSA standard-sized cards or equivalent per row) and 2 slots at the top of the foam insert (recommended up to 7 PSA standard-sized cards or equivalent per slot). Similar 4-row configuration to model 200, but comes with a pull-up handle and wheels to minimize heavy lifting. Meets all ATA requirements for carry-on usage on airlines. Designed for the needs of card-show “road warriors” looking for a durable, ergonomic, ease for transporting graded cards on a regular basis.

L x W x H (ID) 20.5" x 11.5" x 7.5"

Lid / Base 2 + 5.5"

ATA Rated Yes

Padlockable Yes

Handles 2 Snap-down rubber over-molded handle

Wheels Yes

Color Black

Empty Weight 10.5 lbs.

MODEL 300: SET-BUILDER CARD VAULT

Price: $300/case + economy shipping

Holds approximately 410* standard-sized PSA cards in 5 rows (recommended up to 82 PSA standard-sized cards or equivalent per row). Pictured with and without lid insert. Ideal for registry set builders and large volume dealers looking for the optimal combination of secure waterproof storage, maximum capacity and durability.

L x W x H (ID) 22" x 17" x 8"

Lid / Base (ID) 2 + 6"

ATA Rated Yes

Padlockable Yes

Latches 2 "Trigger Release" latches

Wheels No

Color Black

Empty Weight 16 lbs.

MODEL 200H:

Holds approximately 120* oversized PSA graded items, up to 7 1/2" in their largest dimension, in 2 rows (recommended up to 60 PSA slabs or equivalent per row). Meets all airline requirements for carry-on usage. Designed for the needs of specialty cards that are larger than the standard TPG card slabs. Storage rows are approximately 7 9/16" wide, making these cases suitable for a variety of larger slabs (e.g. T202 Triple-Folder, etc.). Not intended for "tallboys", as we have also created the model 200T where the storage row width is better matched to that unique slab size.

Lid / Base 1.5 + 5.5"

ATA Rated Yes

Padlockable Yes

Wheels No

Color Black

Empty Weight 6.6 lbs.

MODEL 200T: TALLBOY CARD VAULT

picture to be added

Holds approximately 120* tallboy-sized PSA cards (4" x 7") in 2 rows (recommended up to 60 PSA slabs or equivalent per row). Meets all airline requirements for carry-on usage. Designed for the needs of tallboy collectors.

Lid / Base 1.5 + 5.5"

ATA Rated Yes

Padlockable Yes

Wheels No

Color Black

Empty Weight 6.6 lbs.

MODEL 305: GRADED PACK CARD VAULT

Price: $325/case + economy shipping

Holds approximately 90-100** PSA graded cello packs in 4 rows. In response to the inquiries that have been made for a graded pack storage
model we are pleased to introduce an additional model to satisfy this need.

L x W x H (ID) 22" x 17" x 8"

Lid / Base (ID) 2 + 6"

ATA Rated Yes

Padlockable Yes

Latches 2 "Trigger Release" latches

Wheels No

Color Black

Empty Weight 16 lbs.

* NOTE: The thickness of graded cards varies by grading company. Accordingly, the capacity of each Card Vault case is approximate, and will vary somewhat depending on which grading company's cards are being stored/transported. Quoted capacities for the cases that hold cards are actual results that have been tested. It may be possible to squeeze in a few more cards, but we advise against exceeding recommended maximums per compartment to prevent excess wear or pressure on the foam inserts which could damage them and/or excess pressure on the card slabs that could compromise them in any way.

** NOTE: Capacity estimates for the graded pack storage Card Vault were done using Topps BB cello packs. If storing graded wax packs, which are slightly thinner, or a combination of wax and cello packs we would anticipate a slightly higher capacity than what is shown here.

Dave

Comments

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭✭
    I have bought 2 from matt a few years ago.

You could throw them off a 3rd story building and they would remain intact.

Quality product
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    70ToppsFanatic70ToppsFanatic Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have bought 2 from matt a few years ago.

You could throw them off a 3rd story building and they would remain intact.

Quality product >>

They ARE truly quite durable, and you are probably right in your assertion, but best guess is that the case manufacturer did NOT
    design these with the idea of deliberately throwing them off a 3rd story building being a "standard" use.

Thanks for the endorsement.

Dave
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>You could throw them off a 3rd story building and they would remain intact. Quality product >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    I have 3 of these sweet cases including one of the mobile units, and can say that they are phenomenal!

Great way to protect and store your prized graded collection

That Monster Model 300 is money!! Wish I had the beef to fill another one up

Good luck with these, great product and great guys to deal with for sure image
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    Sweet
  • Options
    Ttt

Dave
  • Options
    Pre-ordered mine today and can't wait to get it
    Looking For:
    PSA 9 Albert Pujols Rookie Cards
    Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
    californiacards3, orioles93, Bkritz
  • Options
    DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    PM sent. Hoping to hear from you.

Dty
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
  • Options
    bump for an awesome looking product. Looking forward to getting mine
    Looking For:
    Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
  • Options
    bump to the top to announce additional model for graded packs

Dave
  • Options
    bump

Dave
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I bought one of the graded pack cases directly from Matt Miller and it is top notch. I highly recommend it if you are looking for something to protect your packs in.

The only negative is it is damn heavy when it is filled up. Of course, that is not such a bad thing. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    bump - 2 weeks from order deadline

Dave
  • Options
    bump

Dave
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    About 2 weeks remain!
  • Options
    1 week to pre-National order deadline

Dave
  • Options
    ttt - 6 days until pre-order cut-off date.

Pre-orders can be shipped for pre-National delivery or you can pick-up at National and avoid shipping and IL sales tax!

Dave
  • Options
    ttt - 5 days until pre-National order deadline.

Dave
  • Options
    Ttt - 4 days left before the per-National order deadline

Dave
  • Options
    schapkoschapko Posts: 341 ✭✭
    Wish we could get one that will hold 660 graded cards. I know it'd be heavy but it would be cool to have a complete set in one case. Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,

Scott
    Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
    1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"
  • Options
    Hi Scott,

Thanks for the question. We can look into it further and let you know.

Regards

Dave

Dave
  • Options
    2 days left until the pre-National Delivery/Intro Pricing Order Deadline (23:59:59 Monday June 3, 2013)

Dave
  • Options
    Ttt - order by midnight to take advantage of intro pricing and pre-National delivery option

Dave
  • Options
    DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    I received m invoice.

Payment has been sent

Thanks.

Tyler
    dty
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
  • Options
    ttt - pre-National delivery deadline has passed.

Dave
  • Options
    ttt

Dave
  • Options
    ttt

Dave
  • Options
    ttt

Dave
  • Options
    Can I just have you cut out a foam insert and buy that since the cases themselves are way cheaper online?
  • Options
    bump

Dave
  • Options
    I received my case and love it....... will be purchasing another one.

Thanks.
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999

<< <i>Can I just have you cut out a foam insert and buy that since the cases themselves are way cheaper online? >>

Stay classy. If you don't like the product/price/color/direction the wind blows be quiet about it and move on. Thread crapping is unacceptable
  • Options

<< <i>Can I just have you cut out a foam insert and buy that since the cases themselves are way cheaper online? >>

That is certainly an option if you want to try. However, there is a lot of design and engineering that go into producing
    the foam insert. Then there are dies that get made to allow consistent production of the foam so that it is more or less
    exactly the same every time you make an insert (or you could try to rent time on a router and try to cut them out one
    foam block at a time and hope that you can do it consistently, but it would cost a hell of a lot more).

And then you have to also deal with

- similar cutting and consistency issues with the lid foam
    - quality control on all of the foam components
    - assembly
    - quality control on the finished product
    - packaging
    - freight
    - etc.

The bottom line is that there is a LOT going on in order to do it right and produce a uniform, consistent commercial
    product that you can stand behind and warrantee. And every step of the process contributes cost.

Imitation is one of the highest forms of flattery PSamp, so knock your socks off if you want to give it a try. We'll stand
    by the positive feedback we continue to receive about our finished products and our business.

As for your forum ettiquette, I'd say you have a lot more to learn about how to win friends and influence people.

Dave
  • Options
    I got my case several weeks ago and I totally love it. Once I fill it up I will purchase another one. Great product!!!!
    Looking For:
  • Options
    PM sent!!
  • Options
    I'm really excited I've found this thread. Even more excited that there seems to be such a high quality product out there. A number of the posts here seem very positive, I think that's great.

I'm brand new to the forums here (first post, yay!) but as best I can tell I have in fact sent a PM. If the OP does not have a PM from me, please feel free to PM me back, I should get an email notification.

Anyone know if there is a website to purchase these from? Or is it strictly based off of contacting the OP? I run a YouTube channel where I occasionally do reviews, I'm thinking the product(s) would be an awesome thing to review and I would love to send my viewers a link where these are purchasable. Anybody reading this out there, I appreciate any direction you can give me.

Looking forward to a reply in the mean time!
    - SS
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    I am not new to the forum, but did purchase a wax/cello case as well as a PSA card case from Dave.

Great product. Good luck with future sales Dave!!
  • Options
    Have tried to reply to you Silversnorlax204, but you do not seem to have your PMs turned on for receipt.

If you can email me at collectiblestorage@hotmail.com I will be happy to help you.

Cheers

Dave

Dave
  • Options
    TTT

Dave
  • Options
    TTT

Dave
  • Options
    TTT

Dave
  • Options
    Bump

Dave
  • Options
    ttt

Dave
  • Options
    I got 2 of the cases a couple years back from Matt and they are Top notch.

Matt had one custom made to fit my entire 351 card 72 Football set

The other was made to hold my SGC 71 Football set.

Great product!

• Options
    TTT

Dave
  • Options
    TTT

Dave
  • Options
    ttt