Home U.S. Coin Forum

PNG/ANA Rosemont 8/8-10/15 Please print

JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
Julian M. Leidman
cordially invites you and your guests to attend the
PNG/ANA show in Rosemont, IL 8/8-10/15
at the Donald Stephens Convention Center
PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore

Comments

• DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite. I think I'll go.

I'll stop by to say hi.
    If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • 1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Aug 8th to Oct 15th! That's a long show.
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always thought of the pre-show as being for the true addicts. How dealers make it through eight consecutive days I know not.
  • BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Julian
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Julian.

Respectfully.
  • JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow, Aug 8th to Oct 15th! That's a long show. >>

I was attempting to convey 8/8 thru 8/10 2015. What is the proper shorthand for that?

Also, please note this will be the last Rosemont show for three years. All of you who appreciate ease of attendance should be aware!!
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    ttt

eBaystore
  • FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be at the PNG/ANA Trade Show from
    Saturday Aug 8 thru Monday Aug. 10 and
    then all week for the ANA.

Same Corner Table # 1219.

Buying and Selling nice Mint Error coins
    Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

regular jobs are 9-5 m-f/s, why not shows?

get monthly discounted table rates.

im game for looking at every coin in every booth for possible purchase.

probably will need an iv of saline or two each month but doable. image

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I was attempting to convey 8/8 thru 8/10 2015. What is the proper shorthand for that?

Also, please note this will be the last Rosemont show for three years. All of you who appreciate ease of attendance should be aware!! >>

That's actually perfect for me. Never been to one yet, no budget to do so anyway. But in 3 years' time I ought to be able to, so may check it out then if interested.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>PNG/ANA show in Rosemont, IL 8/8-10/15<<<

Looks correct to me month/days/year.......what's the problem????

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file