Home U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
  • BGBG Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All are very nice!

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked this beauty up from forum member 78saen;

1915-S/S 50C Panama-Pac RPM FS-501 PCGS AU55

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • ms71ms71 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm envious of the Grant. I've been looking for one with just that look for a good while. Wish I had found it on the BST forum!
    Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love the grant and the gold commems. wtg all image
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage

Kind of fits the time and place.
    Any thing about early commemoratives should be near the top.

• 78saen78saen Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions, CharlotteDude, SpaceMonkey, pcgs69, LeeG, MICHAELDIXON, drddm, yellowkid, jmj3esq, colorcommem, CommemDude, lkeigwin, InYHWHWeTrust, ajaan, CoinAddict, CCC2010, coinsarefun, nibanny, scrapman1077, fivecents, erickso1, ibzman350, lakeshore and more.
  • machoponchomachoponcho Posts: 355 ✭✭✭

Here's just a few from a group I have.
    I have existed since the creation of this world and will exist until its end. Only my form will change. For these 80 human life years, I have the benefit of having a functioning body and consciousness. I will not waste this opportunity.
  • valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
    Grew up in York County, Maine; so Maine and York Commems are a favorite of mine. Heres a favorite York from my collection. I also was fortunate to pick up an original York folder/envelope last week image

• valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
    And three of my favorite Maines...

• illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm envious of the Grant. I've been looking for one with just that look for a good while. Wish I had found it on the BST forum! >>

Have to be quick on the BST!!! I believe I had that Grant listed in a BST post briefly before selling it. It's definitely a pretty one!!!

Here's a pretty Norse Medal I used to have:

imageimage
  • morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stef, love your Grant piece wonderful overall appearance.

valente151, splendid Maine commems, wow ogp from way back, sweet. Also love the tab toning on your York.

78saen, great looking toners.

Just reshot it, not crazy about how it came out.

imageimage
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    This one is sitting in a 7070.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • CommemDudeCommemDude Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr Mikey
    Commems and Early Type
  • BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JJSingletonJJSingleton Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few of my favorites.

Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia

Findley Ridge Collection
    About Findley Ridge

• baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭
    They all look nice, and I like commemoratives - both classic and modern.
    Some of my favorites so far, in no particular order; coinsarefun - Grant, Justacomeman - Hawaii, and Valenti151 - Maine

Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
    Some super nice coins in this thread!!

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PanPac and D-Day commem's are really nice....Cheers, RickO
  • machoponchomachoponcho Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Alright here are the other highlights from the group along with a sweet old NGC black holdered one I no longer own.

I have existed since the creation of this world and will exist until its end. Only my form will change. For these 80 human life years, I have the benefit of having a functioning body and consciousness. I will not waste this opportunity.
    Positive Transactions, CharlotteDude, SpaceMonkey, pcgs69, LeeG, MICHAELDIXON, drddm, yellowkid, jmj3esq, colorcommem, CommemDude, lkeigwin, InYHWHWeTrust, ajaan, CoinAddict, CCC2010, coinsarefun, nibanny, scrapman1077, fivecents, erickso1, ibzman350, lakeshore and more.
  • baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭
    I've posted this one before, hope you don't mind.

Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • JJSingletonJJSingleton Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few more from my set.

Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia

Findley Ridge Collection
    About Findley Ridge

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭

• Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those original packaging.......Really Cool!
  • morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    78saen, love the Arkansas and Illinois commem, all are sweet pieces image
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file