Home U.S. Coin Forum

How is Vantage Rare Coins to deal with?

I am thinking about buying commemoratives from Vantage Rare Coins in WA. How are they to deal with. Thanks

Comments

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of them.
    Are they actually in/around Vantage? A B&M?
    I wouldn't have thought there would be a coin shop there since the type of town it is (rural, small.....)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• GreeniejrGreeniejr Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭
    That is Kurt Kovich, KOVE on the boards. He is perfectly good to deal with
  • valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
    Excellent to deal with. The owner, kurt, is a member here, Kove, and is a valuable resource for commems and old holders.
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have purchased from Kove (Vantage Rare Coins) quite often with fantastic service. He even sent me a coin while he was at a national show once. imageimage
    BTW he had the hard one's when I built the 50 piece set.
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    He's fine to deal with and he's a member on this forum.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • mommam17mommam17 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭
    VERY good to deal with. Always has nice commems...
  • blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wont have any problems, great guy.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • KoveKove Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Never heard of them.
    I wouldn't have thought there would be a coin shop there since the type of town it is (rural, small.....) >>

We're in Spokane, but I can't believe how many people ask if we're a shop in Vantage, WA. I didn't even know there was a Vantage, WA until after we named the business...

A quick glance at Google Maps where I-90 crosses the Columbia River will reveal the joke...
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I wouldn't have thought there would be a coin shop there since the type of town it is (rural, small.....) >>

We're in Spokane, but I can't believe how many people ask if we're a shop in Vantage, WA. I didn't even know there was a Vantage, WA until after we named the business...

A quick glance at Google Maps where I-90 crosses the Columbia River will reveal the joke... >>

Cool.

Yeah, I used to summer out near Vantage (boating and such) and drive past it occasionally, which is why I was really curious.
    Interesting name to pick out of a hat image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    This Vantage dealer is very honest. Don't be afraid to deal with him. Great guy.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask for an Ebay handle and check their feedback.

added; Well, heck! Being a member here, how can you go wrong?

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

....a bunch of inbreed hicks selling coins. What could be worse? image

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file