Home U.S. Coin Forum

Pissible "iPhone" issues with Stacks website?

Is it an issue with my Iphone?

I've used my IPhone to access Stacks website....ok
I've clicked the Navaigation button...ok
I've clicked on the particular filter....ok
I've clicked on the particular lot description...ok
I can only view the "obverse image".....??
I've called Stacks and what we were able to come up with was my IPhone did not bring up the rest if the thumbnail images at the top right of the screen.
So, I tried my Dell computer and it works!
Comments?? Is there a setting on my IPhone?

Am I missing anything?
Persuing choice countermarked coinage on 2 reales.

Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...

Comments

• 1Bustcollector1Bustcollector Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Well, I thought I checked my spelling....thanks for the correction (LOL) AND advice.

Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pissable? Definotly.

It's been that way since they fixed it to display a listing at all.

The site still has bugs. They know that. I'm surprised they blamed your phone.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Try a different browser if you can on an Iphone and the title is correctimage I don't have problems on my Note3 darn thing is as good as a tablet. My brother in law has a lot of issues with his I phone so for business he now uses a Note 3, he is the owner of a Machining company.
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Download Opera browser app found in the iTunes app store. It's free and will fix your issue.

peacockcoins

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is why Android is beating iPhones 4 to 1 - Cheers, RickO
  • OriginalDanOriginalDan Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That is why Android is beating iPhones 4 to 1 - Cheers, RickO >>

I would bet that among high end collectors that ratio is flipped.
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised you got pissible past their bad word filter. I put salt water as one word and got flagged.
  • 1Bustcollector1Bustcollector Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    I've tried downloading OPERA browser APP and found I get identical results as with my SAFARI browser. What I noticed is the obverse image is actually covering the small thumbnails I need to get at....I see this as it loads and resizes to fit my screen.

How frustrating.

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I emailed them about the bugs, I only mentioned "formatting problems" on mobile because I thought they could look at it and see them. I thought listing each would be overkill. Apparently not if they blame the phone and not the webpage coding.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file