Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Christmas Giveaway!! - 2007 $5 American Gold Eagle to the winner!! ****EDIT IMPORTANT UPDATE ON THE

Link to drawing thread and video

That is all..........

********************************************************************************

Edit for some additional.....

Giveaway ends Sunday 04 January, 1200 Pacific time, 1500 Eastern, 2100 GMT for International entries.

I will hold the random drawing (names taped to poker chips) most likely 05 January and will post up the video via Youtube.com hopefully by 06-07 Jan

###I won't post up the name of the winner, everyone will have to watch the video to see who won, trust me, it will be worth the look, it might be slightly "R-rated" so if you have any YN's, you might want to check the video first###

..and I'll ask that once the video is up that nobody reveal the winner on the boards, if you want to know the winner, watch the video....

Thanks all, and Merry Christmas!!

Jim

06 December marked the beginning of my 25th post contest - giveaway
22 December, a scant 16 days later comes post #100
I wanted to post this up Christmas day, but I don't seem to be able to keep my mouth shut.

So it is giveaway time again!!!

As complicated and confusing as giveaway #1 was

Most Confusing Giveaway Ever

This one will be the simplest.

Random drawing, respond and your name goes into the hat, that simple. No complications, no arbitrary and capricious rule changes..

I will run the giveaway for 10 to 15 days. I will set the contest end date as soon as possible, but it depends on my January work schedule which I do not know yet.

I intend on video taping the drawing and as always it will be verified by the accounting firm of Ernst & Young

...no more giveaways for a while after this one, maybe 500 or 1000 posts,

Who's in??

The prize:
imageimage

*****quick edit***** I am giving away EXACTLY 50% of my gold coin collection in this giveaway, I have a $5 Bald Eagle Commem that remains imageimageimage

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file