Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Did someone say Kershaw? Here's a couple.

Clayton Kershaw - master set
Signed Sets:
2011 Topps Heritage BB
1960s & 1970s Topps decade Cincinnati Reds
2006-2016 A&G HOFers

Comments

• CopperJJCopperJJ Posts: 587 ✭✭✭
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    There are some super cards in that grouping!!
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have one to join your party >>

Very nice
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice collection. I hope he does well in this year's playoffs

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• Great stuff, show more!

<< <i>Nice collection. I hope he does well in this year's playoffs >>

Me too.
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    AWESOME cards! However, as a METS fan, I hope he continues to pitch in the Playoffs just as he has done in the past! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Although I really like Kershaw, I don't have any high end cards of his. Nevertheless, this thread inspired me to scan my best Kershaw card, from 2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom

• He's on at 0945 PM. Lets go Dodgers!
  • mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Kershaw pitched a good game, ran out of gas in the 7th, but as has been the case most of the year, the Dodgers couldnt hit the ball
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY

• << <i>Kershaw pitched a good game, ran out of gas in the 7th, but as has been the case most of the year, the Dodgers couldnt hit the ball >>

Ouch. Tough game to watch. He might want that bucket of balls back that Wright put in the seats in the first inning. He could have used those pitches later.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Kershaw pitched a good game, ran out of gas in the 7th, but as has been the case most of the year, the Dodgers couldnt hit the ball >>

Let's give some credit to deGrom ... kid is an AMAZING pitcher. One of the better ones in the league ... hoping he can be a Kershaw in a few years (BUT, win in the post season).
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Trust me...Im a Dodger fan and I think Kershaw is a great kid and the Dodgers needed some runs last night but 1-6 in the post season??? Come on. I have no clue why Mattingly didnt start Greinke in Game 1 and have him for Game 5.
    Greinke was far more dominant this year. How many more big games does Kershaw have to give up the big homerun before people realize he chocks in the post season? Also Kershaw looked a little pissed when Mattingly came to get him last night.
    When you walk the bases loaded ....Time to come out!!

• << <i>Trust me...Im a Dodger fan and I think Kershaw is a great kid and the Dodgers needed some runs last night but 1-6 in the post season??? Come on. I have no clue why Mattingly didnt start Greinke in Game 1 and have him for Game 5.
    Greinke was far more dominant this year. How many more big games does Kershaw have to give up the big homerun before people realize he chocks in the post season? Also Kershaw looked a little pissed when Mattingly came to get him last night.
    When you walk the bases loaded ....Time to come out!! >>

Yes. He definitely chocks.
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. This was greinkes year. Would much rather have him in a game five. At this point I think it is in Claytons head. I would have a hard time trusting him in a pressure situation

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.