Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

$100 eBay gift card $95

10/31/15 - It's Back! Link Below updated:

PayPal Digital Gifts via eBay.com

Also - Don't forget the 1% back on eBay purchases from Mr. Rebates. Referral Link to Mr Rebates

Doug

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya Doug

Thanx for the links.

Wow. Ya can sure go broke saving money! image
    Mike
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Wow. Ya can sure go broke saving money! image >>

Great timing Mike, as that sounds like it would have been something YOGI would have said!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hiya Doug

Thanx for the links.

Wow. Ya can sure go broke saving money! image >>

Hilarious!!image

And good thinking doug, you beat me to it!!
  • Options
    How do you go about using both the gift card and the $20 off coupon?
    I've got a nice Mantle I'm looking at that would bring the price down nicely on
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe at checkout, there should be an area to enter gift card/coupon card. Just apply the digital gift card(s) and then the $20 ebay promo code (or vice versa). It will be a multi-step process, but you should see the total amount for the purchase decrease with each added discount.

Steve
  • Options
    Is there a limit to how many you can buy?
    Steve
  • Options
    Just bought the coupon. So between the $5 saved there and the $20 im going to use the eBay coupon im getting about 20% off the Mantle Im looking at buying.
    Plus a little eBay bucks love too!
  • Options
    1all1all Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is there a limit to how many you can buy? >>

Unfortunately, 1 per account....image
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I bought one.

For some reason I didn't get the $20 off offer from Ebay though. image

Bernie Kosar collector

• Options
    how do you get the 20 off 100
  • Options

<< <i>how do you get the 20 off 100 >>

The $20 off of $100 is an eBay promotion. Not everyone got it, if you did you should have an email and/or a message in your eBay mailbox informing you of the promo. There will be a unique coupon code to enter at checkout if your eBay account got the promo.
    Steve
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow. Ya can sure go broke saving money! image >>

Great timing Mike, as that sounds like it would have been something YOGI would have said! >>

For sure Doug! That's sigline material Mike lol!
  • Options
    How long has the email delivery been taking for everyone?
    All your money won't another minute buy.
  • Options
    I got mine a couple of hours later I believe.
  • Options
    Scratch that. I went and checked my email and it says the code will be delivered Monday.
    Oh well. Im sure I can use it and my eBay bucks cert when it comes in early October.
  • Options
    I got both of mine within an hour like Arex mentioned, but couldn't use them for a few hours after that. It kept saying they weren't ready for use. I would approximate that about 4 hours after they were emailed to me I was able to use them.

They are now spent and gone. image
  • Options
    Can anybody tell me what the code looks like? The one batch of numbers I put in didn't work.
    I realize I'm tech stoopid sometimes but even I should be able to figure this out.
    Arex
  • Options
    Mine was just a 13 digit number.
  • Options
    found it.
  • Options
    10/09/15 - It's back. See OP for the link. -Doug
  • Options
    Thanks for the head up. I was just going to pay my PWCC bill. So will use it towards that.

The limit is one this time but every little bit helps. I havent seen the $10 ones in awhile.
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    nice. thanks. whats the limit on quantity? use to be 3 then last time it was 1
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    Autos4AlexAutos4Alex Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    I bought 3
  • Options
    Remember to use your red card if you have one and you can save another 5%. It worked last time anyway.
    Steve
  • Options
    kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    You can buy 3 100's and 3 50's. ??
    "You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up!
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Just bought mine. Bought mine using the Target Red Card and the 5% discount worked so paid $90.25. Also bought after signing on to Ebates so should get back another 1.5%. Pretty good deal. Thanks for the heads up!
    Steve
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to the 5% Ebates cash back, I also had $7.50 left on a target gift card from last year that I was able to apply towards the purchase~thanks for heads up!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

Doug
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: 1all

Doug

That one is dangerous~make sure you purchase just one or all your accounts may be suspended. I even purchased one months after purchasing one previously and got a warning from ebay, as well.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Autos4AlexAutos4Alex Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    This is available again: Link. If you're not spending them fast enough, you can use previous gift cards to buy new gift cards.
  • Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭
    First time seeing this thread. Thanks for postings Autos4Alex! does anyone know the quantity limit?
    Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options
    Does this one have a limit on number you can buy?
    Steve
  • Options
    Not as good, but there is a $200 ebay gift card for $195 (e-mail delivery) currently up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281870912295