Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Elsipep Pack on Ebay

Sorry I do not know how to link. I'm curious if anyone knows if this is a reputable seller. Interested in his 83 Fleer rack with Gwynn and Boggs showing but with all the bruingirl tgtbt stuff I thought I'd check and see what everyone knows about them here first. Thanks I advance.
#CROWNED

2015 World Series Champions
2018 Worst Minor League System In Baseball
#FIREDAYTONMOORE

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Just do a search here. You may also want to search the sellers real name ... Jose.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't buy a glass of water off that guy if I could smell the smoke and see the flames.
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I would not trust any pack he offers for sale.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Thanks everyone. I have what I need. Appreciate saving me the time of potential purchase and return hassles.
    #CROWNED

#FIREDAYTONMOORE
  • BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jose tried to buy a 1976 cello pack with Seaver on top from me with a low offer. Guess he wants to sprinkle some legit packs into the mix.
    Daniel
  • I was aware of the name Jose and the rep following him, just didn't know his ebay handle.
    #CROWNED

#FIREDAYTONMOORE
  • run for the hills if its cello pack with a star or rookie on top
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    I have had one experience with Jose. A few months back, I bought a 76 rack from someone named Sugarman off of eBay. Right afterwards, I get an email from Jose telling me the rack is fake (it was). He saved me a few hundred. Have no idea how he got my email address?? Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"