Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Long Island Hofstra Show October 25th and 26th

I'll be at the show on Saturday, October 25th from about 10:30am to 1pm. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there.
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Bump for Mike.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    I will try to get there too..I would love to meet a fellow board member. Scott
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    Taking a table for the first time since May, hope to see you there!
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Jim, I'll definitely stop by and chat for a bit. Should I look for the mountain of '75 minis? image

Scott, I'll have my 10 year old son with me and wear something Purdue related to try to stand out if you are there on Saturday between 10:30am and 1pm.

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    NICE!

Have a great time!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Day before bumpage. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Collecting:
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Jim, I'll definitely stop by and chat for a bit. Should I look for the mountain of '75 minis? image

Scott, I'll have my 10 year old son with me and wear something Purdue related to try to stand out if you are there on Saturday between 10:30am and 1pm. >>

Keep me in mind if they are raw in nm to nm/mt grade. I need about 100 for my second set.

Could send a list if need be.

imageimage

aconte
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    I will also be there getting a few of my 1988 Topps Baseball cards autographed. I will send you a text from the show CPA Mike.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see that show still going on.

I remember setting up there many times back in the 90's
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>Nice to see that show still going on. >>

I agree. I have not attended in years. The next one is already scheduled to be held on December 13th and 14th.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Who ever ends up going have fun with your hunt. Bring back something good.
  • Options
    How was it Mike?
  • Options

<< <i>How was it Mike? >>

Which "Mike"? It was a great experience for this one. Frank Viola was an incredibly great guy to meet. The other autograph guests were incredibly accommodating and polite as well. I will absolutely be attending other events that are hosted by JP's Sports in the future. I also had the pleasure of meeting CPA Mike and his son. It was a wonderful day in Long Island.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>How was it Mike? >>

Which "Mike"? It was a great experience for this one. Frank Viola was an incredibly great guy to meet. The other autograph guests were incredibly accommodating and polite as well. I will absolutely be attending other events that are hosted by JP's Sports in the future. I also had the pleasure of meeting CPA Mike and his son. It was a wonderful day in Long Island. >>

The other Mike image

But glad to hear you had a good time! How was the foot traffic?
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be at the show on Saturday, October 25th from about 10:30am to 1pm. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there. >>

Hiya Mike.

How was the show? Does Mr Mint still attend?

What ya get?
    Mike