Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Looking for a Midwest/East coast card show

Are there any upcoming shows during the weekends of October 4th or October 26th in the Midwest or on the East coast?

I'm from Ohio and would be willing to drive up to 4-6 hours away if the show is worth it. Especially interested in vintage baseball. Any possibilities out there?
-Collecting anything vintage

Comments

• SumoMenkoManSumoMenkoMan Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    If you can change your schedule the Chantilly show is a good one on the weekend of 11 October.
  • PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The White Plains show was supposed to be the weekend of Oct. 4, but it looks like it may have been cancelled. In NYC area anyway, so probably a bit far and by no means worth traveling for.

• 1neatstuff1neatstuff Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    there is a show in redford Michigan on oct 5th its a once a month show we have 2 tables and get a pretty good crowd usually 2 autographers hope this helps
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Philly show is next weekend.
  • JimMeantJimMeant Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    Can you guys tell me more about the Long Island National on the weekend of October 26th? May be a little out of my driving range but I could be persuaded if others can vouch for the quality of the show. Number of dealers there? Is there a healthy amount of vintage for sale? Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    -Collecting anything vintage
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>there is a show in redford Michigan on oct 5th its a once a month show we have 2 tables and get a pretty good crowd usually 2 autographers hope this helps >>

2 tables?? What kind of show is that??
  • PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>there is a show in redford Michigan on oct 5th its a once a month show we have 2 tables and get a pretty good crowd usually 2 autographers hope this helps >>

2 tables?? What kind of show is that?? >>

I think he means his stuff is on two tables.
    lol yes stingray I have 2 tables when we set up there I think there is around 70 tables total
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Jane Bosley usually has her show near the last weekend of each month, not sure when it will be in October but it's worth a shot.....it is in Canton at hotel near Belton Village Mall. I'll try and find out exact date and post. I used to do her show years ago and the shows used to be decent. She also has autograph guests each show usually based on the season.

al.

www.superstarsportssignings.com
  • PM770PM770 Posts: 320 ✭✭

<< <i>Jane Bosley usually has her show near the last weekend of each month, not sure when it will be in October but it's worth a shot.....it is in Canton at hotel near Belton Village Mall. I'll try and find out exact date and post. I used to do her show years ago and the shows used to be decent. She also has autograph guests each show usually based on the season.

al.

www.superstarsportssignings.com >>

I think this show has gotten better since it was moved from the Holiday Inn. Should be a few tables with vintage. Jack's Cards will be there. I buy from him all the time.
  • Sunday, October 12, at Gonzaga Hall in Milwaukee. About 70 dealer tables, lots of vintage, live auction, autograph guest and the best concession stand around.