Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2014 Topps Mini Baseball

Just received an email about Topps Mini Baseball. Release date is August 6th. Copied this from the website.

2014 Mini Baseball
$52.99

Out of stock

SKU: FGC001186-COMING-SOON

COMING SOON…

All promotional codes excluded.
All sales on exclusives are final.

Each Box includes 24 packs, 10 cards per pack and 1 autograph or relic per box. Cards are sized in the 1975 Topps Mini format (2 1/4'' x 3 1/8'') and will include a Topps foil stamp.

INSERTS
Mini Autographs (35 Subjects) Sticker autographs featuring retired players, veterans, and young stars. New design.

Mini Relics (50 Subjects) Mini sized relics featuring retired players, veterans, and young stars. Will use standard-sized relics. New design.

The Future Is Now (50 subjects) Pick-up of select The Future Is Now insert card...

Comments

• bziddybziddy Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just received an email about Topps Mini Baseball. Release date is August 6th. Copied this from the website.

2014 Mini Baseball
    $52.99

Out of stock

SKU: FGC001186-COMING-SOON

COMING SOON…

All promotional codes excluded.
    All sales on exclusives are final.

Each Box includes 24 packs, 10 cards per pack and 1 autograph or relic per box. Cards are sized in the 1975 Topps Mini format (2 1/4'' x 3 1/8'') and will include a Topps foil stamp.

INSERTS
    Mini Autographs (35 Subjects) Sticker autographs featuring retired players, veterans, and young stars. New design.

Mini Relics (50 Subjects) Mini sized relics featuring retired players, veterans, and young stars. Will use standard-sized relics. New design.

The Future Is Now (50 subjects) Pick-up of select The Future Is Now insert card... >>

I got this email as well -- a bitter reminder of the case of 2013 sitting in my pile o cards.
  • Last years seemed a bit of a failure and 2012 still seem to be plentiful. Besides the novelty, do you think the production will be more than the previous years? Wasn't 2012 supposed to be limited?
  • MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    2012 was the only limited year. The presses ran last year and it was a poor set to boot. There is no mention whatever of this run being limited, just "online only", so, no thank you I'll pass.

Just think about how they let the presses run on the 2013 Heritage High set after the limited 2012 did so well. That one still hurts too.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭
    Topps is on to everyone!

"All promotional codes excluded.
    All sales on exclusives are final."

I need to see a checklist then!

"BOX LOADER
    Topps.com Coupon (1 Subject) Inserted in every box will be a paper coupon with a code good for a discount at Topps.com."
  • I still have a case of 2013 that is probably best opened.
  • The Topps booth was busting out at the seams with 2014 minis at the National this year. Definitely no shortage, and $50.00 per box. Plus if you wanted to give Topps some free advertising you could purchase one of their t-shirts at a bargain price....only $28.00. Most Vendors in the Corporate area at the show (Atlanta Sportscards, Blowout Cards, Steel City Collectibles) had 2012 and 2013 minis for sale as well. Picked up 2013 for $30/box.
  • Mick65Mick65 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

2014 Minis are live. Is anyone buying this year?

I wish they would do a Mini Heritage like this, I would be more interested (instead of one per case inserted in Heritage).

If they are going to keep this size set going, they need to get the suppliers on board with protective cases and storage boxes....

Scan them if you got them......

• jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    I really wish Topps would spend some more effort on the design of their base and these cards would be more interesting.
    2003 is probably their last good design?
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658

Topps Mini Cases Only at Topps

** crickets **

Hope the guys at Topps realized its the execution and not the concept. Same with Archives.

Interesting that the checklist is only the relics and the autos.