Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT: Withdrawing money via Paypal check

Anyone know how to withdraw money via a Paypal check?? I've done it before, but that was back before Paypal revamped their website. Now, I can't find out how to do it. I emailed Paypal and they sent me back a form letter that didn't answer my question. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    I have never withdrawn money that way before but if you go down to the bottom left of the new page you can click on "Classic Site". That will bring you back to the old and familiar. Hope that helps you image
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have never withdrawn money that way before but if you go down to the bottom left of the new page you can click on "Classic Site". That will bring you back to the old and familiar. Hope that helps you image >>

Thanks, but I had tried that. If you click "Classic Site", it goes right back to the new site once you click a link at the top!
  • Options

<< <i>I just checked my paypal account, and near the top (amongst the two rows of options/buttons) is 'withdraw.' When you click on that, one of the options is 'request a check.' >>

At the top of my page, it just says "Paypal, Summary, Activity, Send & Request, Wallet, Shop". There is no 2nd row of options for me.

Below that, it says "complete your profile - it's at 60%". That must have something to do with it. Apparently they won't let me withdraw any more money until I complete my profile. They must have a new policy or something.

Thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>Guess you should complete your profile then. Chances are that will fix it. Makes sense that a financial company would make you finish your profile before allowing withdrawals.
    >>

I understand, but they've been allowing me to make withdrawals since 1998, and I haven't changed anything about my account in years.
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is what the top of my Paypal page looks like. A drop down menu shows up under WITHDRAW. Is the same as your Paypal home page?
    James

• Options

<< <i>Here is what the top of my Paypal page looks like. A drop down menu shows up under WITHDRAW. Is the same as your Paypal home page?
    James

image >>

That's what mine used to look like, but it recently changed to this...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paypal has recently redesigned its site for many users.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Here's one way that I found for you:

https://www.paypal.com/wdcheck
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Click WALLET then transfer to your bank
  • Options

<< <i>Here's one way that I found for you:

https://www.paypal.com/wdcheck >>

Worked like a charm! Thanks much!