Happy Easter !!

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    and so spoketh thine Bunny of Easter glee,
    "Your tummy aches because of me!"
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ... enjoy your family and loved ones.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Amen!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    Happy Zombie Jesus Day!!
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Easter! Peace and love to all of you. Bobby
  • Options
    doog71doog71 Posts: 405 ✭✭

<< <i>Happy Zombie Jesus Day!! >>

Classless. You don't have to believe as others do but that is a thoughtless comment.
  • Options

<< <i>

Classless. You don't have to believe as others do but that is a thoughtless comment. >>

I'm a Christian. I also have a sense of humor. Apparently you don't, but plenty of my Christian friends and family do. Humor and faith in God are not mutually exclusive, you know. Why so serious? This isn't church. This is an online forum for adults who have too much free time on their hands and enjoy the childish hobby of collecting cardboard rectangles and swapping them with others.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter..
  • Options

<< <i>Say what you want about the Lord, but don't call me childish! >>

Haha, now THAT is something I'll apologize for!
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
  • Options
    doog71doog71 Posts: 405 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Classless. You don't have to believe as others do but that is a thoughtless comment. >>

I'm a Christian. I also have a sense of humor. Apparently you don't, but plenty of my Christian friends and family do. Humor and faith in God are not mutually exclusive, you know. Why so serious? This isn't church. This is an online forum for adults who have too much free time on their hands and enjoy the childish hobby of collecting cardboard rectangles and swapping them with others. >>

I love to laugh as well. Of course humor and faith in God aren't exclusive, God created humor. I just don't share your penchant for Son of God resurrection jokes. Probably not the best place for this discussion so I'll remove myself from the thread. Moving on.
  • Options
    He is Risen!
  • Options
    This is great commentary on Easter...

How 'bout eggs?!
  • Options

<< <i>This is great commentary on Easter...

How 'bout eggs?! >>

Link didn't work for me, but was it Gaffigan? LOVE, LOVE LOVE his stuff!!