Quick Links:   Collectors Corner | PCGS | PSA | PSE | PSA/DNA | CU | Coinflation

Navigation:

FORUMS > SPORTS CARDS & MEMORABILIA FORUM [ REFRESH ]
Thread Title: Worlds Greatest Card Chase
Created On Sunday October 28, 2012 10:54 PM

mygotta
Collector

Sunday October 28, 2012 10:54 PM

User is offline View thread in raw text format

Has anyone ever bought any of these boxes? I am guessing for the most part they are junk wax, but there is the potential of getting original classic cards, as well as some old sealed wax such as a high series 1952 sealed pack. Prices start at $20 but I see some completed listings go up to $150 on these. Just wondering if anyone has had experience.

Great Card Chase

Bottom

stangrider

Sunday October 28, 2012 11:39 PM

Stay very far away from these.....makes no sense why people still buy these things. I've opened about 3 total of them and got a bunch of 88 donruss/ect. Junk

Bottom

Foo3112
Collector

Monday October 29, 2012 3:55 AM

Ive also bought about 3 of these. Complete waste of money. Never again. No one will ever get a 1952 pack - EVER - because they never put them in there, but im promise yourll get plenty of 1992 Donruss, 1990 Fleer and 1990 Upperdeck along with misc album sticker cards that the wrappers that they come in im sure have more value.

-------------------------
Always looking for Jose Canseco cards to add to my PC. Please PM me if you want to get rid of them.

Foo3112's Collection

Bottom

dennis07
Veteran

Monday October 29, 2012 5:33 AM

I tried one box. Complete waste of money. If the "chase" get your juices flowing then buy $20 worth of scratch offs or lotto tix instead.

-------------------------
Collecting 1970 Topps baseball raw and graded PSA 7 and 8. Dennis

Bottom

FORUMS > SPORTS CARDS & MEMORABILIA FORUM [ REFRESH ]
View Member Listing | Add To Member Listing

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Terms of Membership

Collectors Universe, Inc., or any subsidiary or affiliate is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any messages.

FuseTalk 3.0 - Copyright 1999-2002 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.