Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Pawning Collectibles and Marketplace, epawnmarket.com is HERE!!

I am proud to announce the launch of www.epawnmarket.com to the public. As I posted a few months ago, we will be making loans on a wide variety of items including all kinds of Sports Collectibles, Sportscards, Collections (big and small), and anything else of possible value. Everyone please check the site out, navigate through it, and give me suggestions/feedback. It is greatly appreciated. What has changed a little from our initial site idea is that we are gonna push the marketplace more. I would like to envision a place similar to Amazon down the road where you can buy basically anything under the sun. We are actively seeking individuals and business to provide products to the marketplace. Once we have been identified by the search engines properly, I believe the possibilities are limitless. If anyone might want to pursue listing any kinds of items on the site please send me a pm and we can work out the details.

epawnmarket.com

Comments

• jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Linky

Good luck! image
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Linky

Good luck! image >>

thanks Jeff!!
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    all the best Tommy. image
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nice Job with the site Tommy, Looks very well done. Good Luck!
  • wow, looks great good luck,, hmmm free shipping to,, nice,, winner and where is my "LIKE" tag on this forum for FB,,, bj
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Nice looking website....I had to do a doubletake when I saw the word "WE ASSESS" however....lol..........maybe "WE APPRAISE" would have been better......
  • tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭
    Good looking website! Very well done and easy to navigate, good luck!
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very excellent site design. I will check it out in greater detail this weekend.

I think your idea makes a lot of since and if you can get traffic to the site it should do well.

Good luck!
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always impressed with anyone who takes a gamble with a new enterprise.

I agree - the web looks good - and it's simple.

I wish you the best.
    Mike
    thanks guys. Like I said, if anyone has any ideas I'm open to anything. I'd like for the marketplace to do well and maybe there is a way to push collectibles or get other board members involved. Hit me with some ideas.
  • Does listing items for sale on the site qualify the seller as a BINiot?

<< <i>Does listing items for sale on the site qualify the seller as a BINiot? >>

lol, possibly. If they are listed at ridiculous prices with no room for dealing then probably, lol.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Tommy ... best of luck with your new business.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>thanks guys. Like I said, if anyone has any ideas I'm open to anything. I'd like for the marketplace to do well and maybe there is a way to push collectibles or get other board members involved. Hit me with some ideas. >>

If you ever get an Ipod 3rd Generation (2003 or so), send me a message. Looking for one in very good condition.

<< <i>

<< <i>thanks guys. Like I said, if anyone has any ideas I'm open to anything. I'd like for the marketplace to do well and maybe there is a way to push collectibles or get other board members involved. Hit me with some ideas. >>

If you ever get an Ipod 3rd Generation (2003 or so), send me a message. Looking for one in very good condition. >>

will do
  • hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    Hey guys. I wanted to give Tommy a big endorsement on this service. I recently settled with the IRS for what they claimed to be underreported income for 2009. Instead of having to sell some of my stock positions last month in that market, I sent him 2 PSA cards to borrow against. I had the funds in my Pay Pal account within 24 hours of me shipping the cards. In addition, I had a rate that was VERY fair. In ended up taking a 30 day loan and paid it off when I got my quarterly commission check from work. My cards were Fed Ex'd to me the very next day and are back in my display case. Tommy and his team were very professional and helped me out with quick cash. So instead of having to sell stocks in a down market or list cards on eBay, I got a quick loan and probably paid less in interest than I would have paid in eBay fees.

Hook'em
  • artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    Speaking as someone in the advertising/graphic art business (for the past 12+ years) the site looks clean and professional. I wish you the best with it!

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Jackpot!!! This is like I said before, a multi million dollar opportunity. Best thing I've heard of since the group that made millions on picking up and disposing trash.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • site look nice..good luck
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!

<< <i>Hey guys. I wanted to give Tommy a big endorsement on this service. I recently settled with the IRS for what they claimed to be underreported income for 2009. Instead of having to sell some of my stock positions last month in that market, I sent him 2 PSA cards to borrow against. I had the funds in my Pay Pal account within 24 hours of me shipping the cards. In addition, I had a rate that was VERY fair. In ended up taking a 30 day loan and paid it off when I got my quarterly commission check from work. My cards were Fed Ex'd to me the very next day and are back in my display case. Tommy and his team were very professional and helped me out with quick cash. So instead of having to sell stocks in a down market or list cards on eBay, I got a quick loan and probably paid less in interest than I would have paid in eBay fees. >>

It was truly a pleasure my friend. Thank you so much for your endorsement, means a lot.