Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Chuck Knoblauch and Emmitt Smith Do America

What I have here is a really nice 1992 Pinnacle Chuck Knoblauch card. I want to send him on a tour of America in nothing more than a toploader (less penny sleeve) and a white envelope. I want to see how long it takes for a card to show damage traveling "dumb ebay seller style".

So who wants to be first to receive the card? I'll send it and whoever gets it, scan it at 400 dpi. Resize to 500 x 670 so we can see any effect the trip might have had. The recipient will send it to the next guy who will do the same thing. He will pass it on and so on. Hopefully we can travel the country.

I know I get pretty upset when I get a card shipped in this manner. Now we can see the actual effect of shipping this way.

Just pm me your address and I will send it out in the morning. Whoever else wants it, just pm your adress to the recipient ahead of you.

All it's gonna cost is a stamp and a white envelope image

Okay, to start the mailing order is;

1. lawnmowerman.......In some dirt field mowing weeds with visions of Emmitt Smith cards dancing in my head somewhere in Saint Petersburg, Fl

2. bigfische.......... In a lake somewhere in Des Moines, IA

3. onlyanumber ... Jamming out to Sevendust somewhere in Irmo, SC

4. yankeeno7........In a hospital looking at "bones" somewhere in Stuyvesant, NY

5. zep33...... W. Yarmouth, MA

6. Allen.................Hanging with Randy in the rubecave because lets face it, he lives Bluefield, WV image

7. stown...............Hitting the local retirement homes hunting for "real" red heads somewhere in Houston, TX

8. Elemenopeo.....Still trying to figure out that darn elemenopeo part in the alphabet somewhere in Charlotte, NC

9. prscott933........Kansas City, MO

10. MeteoriteGuy..Knee deep in Steve Young cards and outer space rocks somewhere in Wichita, Kansas

11. eyebone.........Patiently waiting for the Stanley Cup to make the trip back to Canda for the first time in 15 years somewhere in Peterborough,ON

12. DrJ..................Still upset about what Larry Bird and the Celtics did to Dr J and the Sixers in the 1981 Eastern Conf series somewhere in Pedricktown NJ (shot in the dark) image

13. PasadenaMudSlide..Asleep, head on desk, drool on hand, as his students run a muck all because he stayed up too late on the boards somewhere in Lake Ridge, VA. Line 19 also applies to you image

14. Rogermnj

15. kmnorton......Alameda, CA

16. TheVon

17. and5zac........Uniontown,Pa

18. tennesseebanker...In a bank on a pc pretending to listen to his customers as he browses the CU message boards somewhere in Jackson, Tn

19. djspann................Still scratching his head about how in 1989, Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys ripped off the Vikings by trading Herschel Walker for 12 players in the largest trade in NFL history somewhere in Fort Collins, CO

20. rube26105.....In the rubecave writng down instructions on how to auto a card so his TTM guys quit signing toploaders somehwhere in Vienna, WV

21. JackWESQ ...........Being taught on a daily basis that nothing has to happen in sports in Orange County, California."

22. RipublicaninMass...Satisfying customer after customer with every "investment property" him and his crew transforms somewhere in LYNNFIELD, MA (please see pics below of the latest project)

23. matthewbschultz83

24. baseballjeff

25. TheMcgwireMuseum......somewhere in New Jersey

26. TNP777

27. Goot

28. LWMM

29. sagard

30. BeanBone

31. 70chip

32. Karb

33. kidzfund

34. weekendhacker

35. gotsparks09

36. baseballfan

37. Nascar360

38. thedutymon

39. k

40. fur72

41. thekid8

42. donrus

43. 41GoudeyGuy

44. csmtampa

45. yankeesman

46. jeffcbay

47. burke23

48. milbroco

49. gumbyfan......Running around inside his house after everyone has left wearing nothing but his Gumby underoos somewhere in Oak Creek, WI

BEFORE

AFTER

Comments