Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Why do the Cardinals.........

get to choose the next Pope? I mean, heck the Red Sox beat them four straight in the World Series and even the Yankees would probably have beaten them and besides what about their schedule while they're locked in that room for who knows how long? So I got a call in to Bud Selig to tell him just how unfair I ...................What?.........It's not?.....Oh..............NEVER MIND!
Emily Litella

Comments

• DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    HaHa....first post....byebye....
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    I got stuck with the College of Cardnials in my NCAAAA bracket. If there's one thing I do know about those guys, it's that they can't ball.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    didn't you hear? Pat the Bat will choose the next Pope!

JS
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    I'd rather have the St. Louis Cardinals chose the next pope rather than the Arizona Cardinals. God knows if that happened, the next Pope would be Maurice Clarett .

<< <i>get to choose the next Pope? I mean, heck the Red Sox beat them four straight in the World Series and even the Yankees would probably have beaten them and besides what about their schedule while they're locked in that room for who knows how long? So I got a call in to Bud Selig to tell him just how unfair I ...................What?.........It's not?.....Oh..............NEVER MIND!
    Emily Litella >>

Who is Rober Maris?

• << <i>I got stuck with the College of Cardnials in my NCAAAA bracket. If there's one thing I do know about those guys, it's that they can't ball. >>

I heard the next pope is only 5'10", but 7'2" with the hat on.
  • jskirwinjskirwin Posts: 700 ✭✭✭
    ROFL!
    Thanks for the laugh on a Monday morning at work. image
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards Emily!
    What do you collect? We can always use the humor on a monday...and any day for that matter!

mike
    Mike
  • mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    I think the next pope should be Eddie Pope.

We would be going from "PJP" or "JP Deuce" to "Pope Squared" or "PEP"
  • what?

White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter